Primary: May 13th 9:30-11:30 am
Intermediate: May 14th 9:30-11:30
Field Day for Distance Learners
1. Distance Learning families should have completed this survey PRIOR to their child’s Field Day date.
2. Fill out ONE form per child.
3. Distance learners attending in-person field day must be dropped in the bus lane at 9:30 AM and they must be picked up from the bus lane at 11:30 AM – no exceptions.
4. Families MAY NOT stay for field day in compliance with social distancing protocols.
5. Distance learning students attending in-person Field Day MAY NOT stay on campus beyond 11:30 AM, specifically, they MAY NOT come into the building and remain with the class for the duration of the day in compliance with social distancing protocols.
Distance Learners attending in-person Fields Day must fill out this survey: https://forms.gle/kncrcbAhXVaxeX3y8